Hunter Account Privacy and Terms
Data we process when you use Hunter websites:
- When you set up a Hunter account, we store information you give us like your name and email.
- When you purchase consumables, we store the purchase information and history.
- When you use Hunter websites, we process information about that activity – including device IDs, IP addresses, cookie data, and location.
- When you use HunterNet® to do things like set goals or service revenue, we store the information you create.
Why we process it
We process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones;
- Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse; and
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. We also have partners that measure how our services are used.
Who we share data with
We share this data for the purposes described our policy, including:
- Hunter Engineering company, its employees, and business partners
- Hunter field representatives
- Hunter distributors in their respective markets and countries
- Users affiliated to the same HunterNet® shop portal