HunterNet® Privacy and Terms
Data we process when you use HunterNet®
- When you set up a HunterNet® account, we store information you give us like your name and email.
- When you use HunterNet® to do things like set goals or service revenue, we store the information you create.
- When you purchase consumables, we store the purchase information and history.
- When you use HunterNet®, we process information about that activity – including device IDs, IP addresses, cookie data, and location.
Why we process it
We process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones;
- Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse; and
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. We also have partners that measure how our services are used.
Who we share data with
We share this data for the purposes described our policy, including:
- Hunter Engineering company, its employees, and business partners
- Hunter field representatives
- Hunter distributors in their respective markets and countries
- HunterNet users affiliated to the same store(s)