Quickly & easily clamp assemblies with no damage to the wheel
Hunter TCX635 Heavy-Duty Tyre Changer
Fastest Heavy-Duty Truck Tyre Changer
than other models
for tires and technicians
to operate controls
Hunter TCX635HD Tyre Changer
- Low risk - No hammers, no bars, no lifting very heavy tires
- Low service height - Easy to roll on and no fear of tire falling off during demounting
- Optional ramps - Popular "plus" model includes ramps, and mounting bar
Superior wheel accomodation
- Easy match mounting - Rotate tire on rim when needed for the smoothest ride
- Specialty rim friendly - Standard hook can be used to mount and demount challenging tires and rims without fear of damage
- Simple controls - Easy to use levers control all operations in a convenient and safe operator position
- Versatile jaws - Secure small center holes, thick wide based allow wheels, centerless wheels, and much more
Powerful tools to assist
- Fast and easy rollers - Most tires can be pushed on and off, no switching tools
- Inner "drop roller" - Speeds service times, never a need to remove to make room
- Hydraulic carriage - Maximum power and fast tool positioning
Houses all user operations, pivots to allow flexibility, and height is adjustable (two positions)
Quickly & easily break tire beads with no wheel damage. Drop roller saves time.
The TCX635 functions close to the ground to keep heavy tires at a safe height.
Easily service special assemblies
Use the standard hook attachment to mount and demount tubed or sharp edged wheels, or other more difficult assemblies.
Take the strain out of your heavy-duty wheel service today
Contact your local Hunter distributor for a free quote.
Having trouble deciding?
Here are some tips
We have listed some things to consider when choosing a tyre changer.
WinAlign® HDAlignment System
Reduce setup times and see live measurements on three axles on multi-axle trucks using self-centering, cordless sensors.
Hunter HistorySince 1946
Founded by Automotive Hall of Fame inductee Lee Hunter, Hunter Engineeringhas built a reputation for innovation.
Hundreds of patented and exclusive features begin with the research and development team of mechanical, electrical and software engineers.