Hunter's 3-Year Warranty
January 1, 2021
Hunter Engineering Company warrants new equipment replacement parts for three years and labor for six months.
Exceptions to this warranty are listed below.
- Field labor is covered under this warranty for a period of six (6) months.
- ADASLinkTM units carry a one (1) year warranty and remain under warranty as long as a subscription is maintained thereafter.
- DAS 3000 units, including electronic circuit boards, carry a one (1) year warranty.
- Printers carry a one (1) year warranty.
- Normal consumables and wear items are not covered. Exception is batteries, which are warranted for a period of six (6) months.
- Product that has been subject to abuse, misuse, alterations, accident, exposure to the elements, tampering, unreasonable use, or not maintained in a reasonable or necessary manner.
- Replacement parts purchased through the Hunter Service Center and no longer covered by machine warranty are warranted for a period of six (6) months.
How do I submit a claim?
In case of any warranty claim, it will be necessary to contact your local authorized Hunter Service Representative. To have an item considered for warranty, it must be returned to Hunter Engineering Company for inspection and evaluation. This must be done on a freight prepaid basis. If after our inspection the product proves to be defective, and is within the time frame specified, we will repair or replace the item at no additional cost.
This is Hunter Engineering Company’s only warranty with respect to new equipment. Hunter Engineering Company disclaims all other warranties to the extent permitted by law. This express warranty and any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall not extend beyond the warranty period. Hunter Engineering Company is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business.
Can I transfer my warranty?
We do not authorize any person to assume for us any other liabilities with our products. Any remaining warranty may be transferred to subsequent purchasers by forwarding the purchaser’s name, address, phone number and equipment serial number to:
Hunter Engineering Company
Customer Service Department
11250 Hunter Drive
Bridgeton, MO 63044