Promote technician retention with premium Hunter equipment
- 253,012 Dealership technicians (15 per dealership)
- 9.8% turnover rate annually in the US
- Hiring is expensive and time-consuming
- What can help prevent some of this turnover?
Technician Areas of Dissatisfaction
- Hunter® equipment is reliable, and puts the hard work on the machine not the technician
- Premium equipment mitigates 3 of the 4 top areas of dissatisfaction technicians cite
- Let's take a look at how premium equipment can benefit your business
The Revolution™ at Eddy's Toyota
Charles Sullivan of Eddy’s Toyota in Wichita, KS likes using The Revolution™ tire changer because his back doesn’t hurt at the end of the day. It doesn’t matter if he’s changing low profile tires or truck tires, it always takes the same amount of time and effort.
AutoComp Elite® at Laura Ford
Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO uses Hunter's AutoComp Elite® On-Car Brake Lathe to help service a wide variety of vehicles at their dealership. They've tried other on-car lathes in the past, but chose the ACE Lathe for easier setup, faster automatic compensation, faster cutting, and its superior surface finish.
Autotronica "Loves" their Revolution™ Tire Changer
Anthony Ramirez of Autotronica in Anaheim, CA, loves using the WalkAway™ feature on his Revolution™ tire changer, because he can balance a wheel while the tire changer does the work, increasing productivity and efficiency.
What are technicians saying about Hunter equipment?
"Our technicians actually enjoy using the equipment and fight over who can do each set of tires."
Boston Motor Werks, Belmont, MA
"The hardest part is rolling it over to the balancer."
Eddy's Toyota, Wichita, KS
"A guy can do an alignment and not really understand the difference between camber, caster or thrustline."
Jim Falk Lexus, Beverly Hills, CA
"[The AutoComp Elite®] doesn't require me to take everything apart, so in the end it saves time and money."
Laura Ford, Sullivan, MO