August 21, 2015
Saint Louis, MO -
With safety at stake, performing the job correctly the first time is essential when servicing rotors. New technology designed into Hunter's QuickComp® Pro insures you will be using the best brake lathe machine in the industry.
- Quick setup and patented ProComp feature provide simple compensation for runout, assuring the rotor is machined to match the hub.
- Exclusive staggered cutting pattern prevents radial “push-out” effect of lathes that produce a typical spiral pattern.
- New anti-chatter technology oscillates machining speed to prevent buildup of vibration (chatter), providing a smoother surface finish and eliminating the need for chatter bands.
- Patented variable-speed drive technology allows technicians to resurface rotors at the fastest possible speed, and enables service of rotors on rear locking differentials without disconnecting the driveline.
- Exclusive pivoting control module operates upright on either side of the vehicle and keeps important adjustors easily accessible.
- Patented reverse rotation means you can easily service vehicles with excess driveline drag
- Powerful 1.5-hp motor and drive provide unmatched speed and torque
Combined, these exclusive, patented features make the QuickComp® Pro the fastest and most accurate lathe. Hunter provides training on how to use a brake lathe right in your shop. Your technicians can then refresh their skills at any time by visiting Hunter's YouTube Learning Channel.
For more information on Hunter's Revolution QuickComp® Brake Lathe, click here.